Configuration Action 'Creating Domain has failed for 13 of 14 step(after hanging for some time)
I have seen several posts in OTN forum for Configuration Action creation Domain failed.
I have done lot of R&D and found the some suitable solutions.
Please cross check below things, when you will start the installation.
1) Removed spaces from the Installable folder
2) Changed the Temp and TMP environment variables to point to C:/Temp
3) Assigned a static IP Address. Make sure that Hosts file is pointing to this.
4) Disabled the Firewall and Antivirus (Make sure no service is running in services. MSc)
6) Set the Java_Home ie to C:\Java\jre7 (Java folder should be outside the Program files folder as no spaces should be there)
C:\Java\jdk1.7.0_07\bin should also be in the path.
Please check java verison in command prompt.
Go--> Run -->cmd--> java -version
Disabling Antivirus and Firewall and setting Java_home did the trick. Make sure you run the installer as "Run as Administrator"
Hope this help's
Satya Ranki Reddy